DIY Jewelleries from Marbles, Crystals and Beads
Materials needed for the project
- Roll the wire (18-20 gauge aluminium) into a coil at the beginning and towards the end, roll it from the side as shown.
- Leave an allowance of about 1 1/2 cm before you cut off the wire.
- Mark the pic you want to use on your flat marble and cut out and paste on the flat side.
- Glue it onto the bail and glaze it with transparent nail polish and you're done.
- Attach to a chain and gift-box it to make a resourceful gift.
Try it with Different Colors and Necklace.
Restyle your old crystal or beaded bracelets into Trendy Gifts
WIRE WRAPPED PENDANTS
Have you ever own a nice looking piece of stone or crystal and wondered what you're going to do with it if you can't wear it? Well, wonder no more.